This cookie dough makes a delicious, quick, and healthy snack. It's a great way to get in extra protein and really hits the spot when you want something gooey and sweet. Chickpeas are amazing!
Cookie dough is my classic flavour, but you can also change around this basic recipe to make other variations.
- Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cooke Dough
- Everything Squares
- Healthy Chocolate Dip
- Double Chocolate Mint Healthy Brownies
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) together in a high speed blender until very smooth. Only use as much almond milk as you need for the blender to run, in order to keep the dough thick. When smooth, add in the chocolate chips and mix by hand.
Enjoy this cookie dough on it's own, as a dip, cooked into brownies/squares/cookies, as an icing, or heated up in the microwave.
Store in the fridge.
- 4 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- One 19 oz can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or more if you need to)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- stevia to taste (about 25 liquid drops or 1 tsp powdered)
- 4 twists sea salt
- chocolate chips