It is sometimes the simple things that hold people back from losing weight. Little things, like making sure you are optimally hydrated will make the difference in your health and weight loss.
- Keep hydrated throughout the day
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat smaller meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism up
- Eat foods high in nutritional value
- Avoid simple sugars
- Avoid pre-packaged foods that are high in salt and low in nutritional value; eat fresh foods
- Keep your stress down; find ways to relax
For further information on why these tips have such an impact, contact me!